Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Love Shopping!


This is a phrase that McKenna says quite often. It still amazes me how different the two of us are. Don't get me wrong I love to shop but I can't ever remember saying that when I was 11 years old. I definitely don't ever recall wanting to wear any of my mom's clothes or shoes at her age. I suppose I should be flattered that she thinks I have a few items that look stylish enough for her to wear.
Joelle and I laugh about the fact that McKenna is so much more like her. If I am ever wearing anything that is "cute" Kenna inevitably asks me, "Did Joelle give you that?" Thank you Jo for helping me to look presentable enough for McKenna to claim me as her mom. She loves and adores you and not just for your sense of fashion.
I love that McKenna always asks me if she looks "ok?" Please my sweet daughter you always look fabulous and you are breathtakingly beautiful!!!
So if anyone is ever in need of a babysitter be sure to give McKenna a call. She is always in need of more $$$ so that she can go shopping because she as she informed Matt and me we don't give her enough allowance to cover all the cute things she wants.

7 comments:

Heats said...

Well, if you want my 2 cents I think you should give Kenna a bigger allowance after all she's 11 and going to girls camp! $5 a week just isn't going to cut it. I love you McKenna - and you are a fantastic baby sitter!!!

becca said...

Kenna can come babysit my kids anytime she wants! Tell her to call me when she needs some moola...cuz I need a break!

iamwonderwoman said...

Mckenna has become such a beautiful Young Woman, I see you in her!!! Buy a gun for when the boys start coming around..LOL

Michele said...

That is so funny, It just proves they come the way they come! I think you always look cute, but what di I know, I am a Mom too:)

Michelle said...

You kids are adorable! I can't believe how grown up they are. And you always look great! I can't believe your baby is 9 months old - that is a fun age!

Kenna said...

Mckenna is so cute I just love her. She is so fabulous. Love Me!!!!

Becky O said...

Mckenna is gorgeous. She gets it from her mom. I love that she already loves to shop at 11. Just wait til she hits highschool!