Tuesday, May 5, 2009

FOOD FIGHT!


So what do we do for fun on Sunday evening, why have a food fight of course. It all started when Matt decided to take a handful of mashed potatoes and smear them into McKenna's hair. This was followed by McKenna shreiking, "I just washed my hair." At this point we all, except for Kenna, started laughing hysterically. Matt thought she needed some more potatoes so in they went.

McKenna then threw potatoes at Matt, then she got a squirt bottle and started sparying him and that of course led to Matt throwing water on her. I decided I had better join in so I took a big handful of mashed potatoes and corn and smeared it in JJ's face. At this point he chased me outside and we began throwing food at each other. Needless to say I'm sure that if any of the neighbors were watching they all know that we are completely crazy!!! I still think that there are potatoes and corn outside. The kids left a little for the birds, how thoughtful.

Nico was feeling left out so Matt gave her a fudgesicle which she proceeded to devour. At least he gave it to her in small pieces. McKenna then decided to give the rest of it to her and the rest is history-she ended up looking like she had been sitting in a mud puddle.
Dinner Anyone?

4 comments:

Becky O said...

I want to have dinner at your house. It sounds like so much more fun! I love crazy people, because then I can fit in! Nico looks so cute all covered in fudge too.

Michelle said...

Sounds like lots of fun to me!

Michele said...

How fun! That is a memory they will always remember:)

Kenna said...

Having potatoes in your hair is so not fun. I had to shower twice that day. TWICE!!!! Goodbye.!!