Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Nico is 1!!

Where has the time gone? It doesn't seem like a year ago I was in the hospital about to give birth to my sweet little girl. I remember poor Matt about ready to faint and how relieved we both were when the nurses finally got her to cry. To say a lot has happened in the past year is a big understatement.
I love being a mom to my three wonderful and incredible kids and it was definitely worth the almost 7 year wait to have Nico. She has been such a sweet blessing for our family. I love to watch the interactions that happen between McKenna/Nico and JJ/Nico. Matt is such a doting father and Nico literally lights up when she hears him come through the door after work or a bike ride. I am truly blessed to have such a fantastic family.
Here are a few pictures of Nico from the past year; my how she has grown!

Nico on her first day home.

The love of a sister is like no other.

One proud and protective big brother.

Hey fuzzy hair...

Mom, I promise I'm not tired...

"I love pink and brown, well at least my mom does."

Nico makes some of the funniest faces...

6 comments:

becca said...

Happy Birthday Nico!!!! We love you so much!

iamwonderwoman said...

WOW!!! Has it already been a year...I can't wait to meet her. She is such a beautiful baby.

Michele said...

She is so darling. I love what a happy baby she is. I am so glad you are having so much fun with her. You are a great mom!

Jeremy Lyman said...

I can't believe it's been a year! Good job on raising three great kids!! P.S. I really do hope you go buy that girl a doll! Love you guys!

Heats said...

oops, I am sure you could tell that wasn't Jeremy. I forgot to log him out! (NOT that he doesn't feel the same way!!)

Michelle said...

Happy birthday Nico! She is adorable!