Thursday, January 14, 2010

Background

Ok so my excuse as to why I have not posted in almost 2 1/2 months is because for some reason I can't change my background. I know that is a really lame excuse but it just bothers me. Every time I try changing it nothing happens so I just get discouraged and don't end up blogging about anything. So I am going to vent....how was that? Aren't all of you so glad, not!

Anyway, it has been nice to get back in a routine after the holidays. I have started Ladies Day at Sundance again and I am loving it. I am taking McKenna skiing tomorrow so I keep telling myself to stay calm and to be patient. Hopefully she will have a great time. JJ is obsessed with football and was quite disappointed that his team, the NY Giants, didn't make it the the playoffs. I am beginning to worry about what is going to happen when the season is over.

Matt has already started training in earnest for the upcoming cycling season even though he shattered the head of his tibia while skiing. Of course he won't listen to me when I even suggest that he take it easy. Hopefully, it doesn't displace. Nico is growing up so fast and is such much fun! She is at the stage where she adores Dora, Elmo, and last but not least Barney. We all love watching her dance and sing and talk to the t.v. Well, hopefully I will get the background issue worked out until then enjoy the autumn background:)

A few pictures from our trip to Maui


5 comments:

Michelle said...

When did you go to Maui? Looks like a great time! I love Maui!

Michele said...

Looks like your trip to Maui was fun! Did you try going in and removing your old back ground before add your new on? Just a suggestion:)

Heats said...

Oh crap, I am a bad friend! You asked for me to help and I forgot!! Your pictures are amazing!!! I'm just way jealous that you got to go and I sat home with a crying baby!

iamwonderwoman said...

Love the new background! I need to blog more too, just not enough time or not enough to blog. It looks like you guys had a great trip!

Cason and Marie said...

What a fun trip!! I am jealous. I can not believe how big Nico is. She's not so much a little baby anymore! She is a cutie just like her mama!!