Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sick and tired of being sick


Finally, I everyone is better. For the past week we have all had varying degrees of the stomach flu. McKenna and Nico had it the worst. Yesterday was the first day that Nico didn't get sick. I felt so bad for her; she had no idea what was going on. Luckily, I was spared the brunt of it since I was the nurse for the rest of the family. It is always horrible when mom is sick anyway because then things really begin to fall apart.

I couldn't wait for McKenna and JJ to head back to school yesterday and so we could get back to our normal routine. Matt asked me how I expect to survive the summer with all three home? Simple, " I will send the older two outside to play all day and lock the door....:)" Now if it would only get warm and stay that way.

3 comments:

becca said...

I'm glad you guys are feeling better!

Jenni said...

Being sick is so miserable! Especially for a tiny baby :( I'm so glad you all are feeling better and that you were spared the worst of it!

Heats said...

You can always send them over here! I would love it!