Friday, March 27, 2009

Pictures

So I finally got around to having the kids pictures taken. I used Skye Johansen and am thrilled with how the pictures turned out. I must say I think I have some beautiful kids, yes I am completely biased, but aren't all moms supposed to be. By the end of the session Nico had had enough and didn't want to sit still and wouldn't keep any of her hats on.

McKenna and JJ were a huge help. They tried every trick they could think of to keep Nico entertained and smiling through the entire process. I love Nico's baby chub and I don't think I realized how photogenic my kids are; I am a completely different story. It was worth the wait. I will treasure these pictures forever. All I have to do is look at McKenna to remind myself how fast they grow up. Enjoy the pictures.

If you want to see some more pictures or check out Skye's work just head to www.skyejohansen.com. The kids pictures are posted on her blog.



6 comments:

Heats said...

Beautiful kids inside and out!

Jenni said...

You are absolutely right, they are completely gorgeous kids! I can see you in McKenna now, she's growing up soooo fast. They all are!

iamwonderwoman said...

What beautiful kids you have, but I guess you already figured that out..Your photographer is AWESOME!!!

becca said...

The pics turned out so cute!!

Becky O said...

I love, love, love these picture. You are not just biased, your kids are adorable!!!

Kimber said...

Thanks for the email reminder to check your blog! I don't have one, so I am not in the habit of checking others' blogs. I really enjoyed your posts-especially the ones about all the cycling! You guys are awesome! And crazy! I love this red too-too picture of Nico. Especially love her fat rolls. I love her!