Sunday, March 21, 2010

Thanks McKenna!!!

So little miss computer decided it was time that I fixed my background and updated my blog. So I let her go ahead and do that for me, yes I think that McKenna knows a lot more about computers, blogging, FB, texting, etc. than I do. Surprise, surprise!

So here goes the Payne family update for what the past month and a half. I will try to make this as quick and painless as possible.
Matt-rode in his first century in St. George about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Bought a new bike and just finished putting it together this past week--OCD. He is really busy with work and training but seems to have plenty of time to post lots of shall we say stuff on my FB page.
Shannon-training for the SLC half-marathon in April, has started riding again and is taking a weight lifting class MWF mornings at 5:30 (messed in the head) with some friends. Busy being a mom to 3 wonderful kids and is excited for the upcoming Spring and Summer.
McKenna-busy with school, tried and for and made the 8th grade cheerleading squad. I know for all of those out there, yes my daughter is going to be a cheerleader, weird. Is counting down the weeks until Spring Break and when school is out and is basically looking forward to cheering. Is going to be working very hard earning money and fundraising to pay for cheer.
JJ-still goes outside in the rain, snow, wind, sun, you name it to play football. He is excited for soccer to begin again this week and is also looking forward to baseball. He and some friends discovered a mine on the mountain across from us and have had a blast making up stories about it--oh to be young again!
Nico-is growing up waaaay too fast. It is amazing how much she has started talking in the past couple of weeks. I think her favorite thing to say is, "NO." Her favorite movie is "UP" and I think she watches it or wants to watch it 3 or 4 times a day. She definitely keeps us on our toes.

I will update the pictures when I have a few spare moments--what are those again?
P.S.
McKenna has started her own blog but being the protective mom that I am it is private. So if you would like to be invited leave me a comment and I will pass along the message to her that she has some new "followers." www.memyselfandmckenna.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Shardae & Keith said...

Um....I would like to be invited! Like I haven't already!

Michele said...

Go to hear the Payne's are doing good! Cute background-I have the same one:)

becca said...

I've been waiting on an invite for like a month...please kenna, can I be invited to your blog?

Lindsay said...

YOU ARE THE HOTTEST MAMA!!!! :)

Lindsay said...

I miss you!!!! You sound busy!