Friday, July 31, 2009

12 and Counting


I can't believe that McKenna is 12. Where has the time gone, it is so surreal to have a daughter that will be starting Jr. High in a few short weeks. It doesn't seem that long ago that I was in Jr. High and going to Girl's Camp for the first time.

McKenna we love you so much and are so proud of you; your father and I could never have asked for a better daughter. You are such a kind, loving, helpful, funny daughter, sister, and friend. But, you definitely have your Aunt Joelle's knack for fashion and shopping, you go girl!

12 Things we love about Kenna:
1. She is a Fashion Diva and Shopper-extrodanaire
2. She is an incredible dancer-check out the "Dancing Queen" post
3. Incredible BIG sister
4. A great helper
5 . A loyal and loving friend
6. Gives the best looks--if you know what I mean
7 . Puts on a great concert while listening to her ipod
8. Gives the best pedicures and back rubs
9. Always willing to give her mom fashion advice
10. Has a tender heart
11. Gives it her best try even when it is scary
12. Has great taste in food

4 comments:

becca said...

Happy birthday Kenna!

Heats said...

You forgot to mention, best babysitter! I love you Kenna! You are such a wonderful example to those around you. You exude light and for that many are attracted to you. I've watched you grow these past few years and wow, you are pretty amazing. P.S. I still think you mom is being stingy on the whole make-up thing!! A little mascara never hurt! Although... you don't really need it. Your face is beautiful!!

Michele said...

Happy Birthday McKenna! I can't believe how fast she has grown up. She is a beautiful young woman:)

Unknown said...

McKenna come back to Seattle and visit your favorite uncle. I will give you a dollar if you wash our dishes again too! Sorry I missed your birfday (that's how I spell it) but I love you to death, you little sweetie.